2009年1月17日 星期六

Scattering Experiment in NCKU



01/09/2008 It was the frist day of my scattering experiment in NCKU, this ain't the first time Random-incidence scattering coefficient test, we did this started 'bout 4 years ago in reverberation room. But when you start to plan a experiment structure that 'll be totally different while I was the outsider, each detail seems too slight for me!



My favourite equipment :-) 『12 faces louder speaker』, after I've been used it for background-noise test I think i need one for my mid-surround, all I've to worry 'bout is the plug. But i wondering the multiple direction sources how effect on the 12 faces, it 'll change the SPL or not ?



However I dobule check the data or switch the microphone measuring spots the result still odd on 125Hz, which is RT jump to unbelievable reaction or nothing happen, even I re- measuring the old playwood diffuser. The other thing is the temperture might effect the microphone, the RT result will higher in warm space but more stable in lower frequency.



PinBall game is the only entertainment that I got, 'cuz I stay in this narrow and long porch 14hr a day in last 5 days. Of course the belt, input objects, scattering coeffiicient still in trouble, I wish these problems will be slove after chinese new year!

沒有留言:

張貼留言